The Gass-Lachance family

Friday, September 15, 2006

Jason and the ABCs

I am rapidly trying to clean up the house as I am not sure Jason is going to nap today. I am having a proud Mama moment (of which there are many) because as I tuned into Jason's room on the monitor, I hear him reading his ABC book to himself: "M...mmmmm...M is for monkey (the picture shown)...and Mama!" or "B...birds...baby birds...2 B words". And in case that I didn't think the time spent playing Elmo's rhyming game on the Internet wasn't useful and only a way for me to drink coffee in the mornings:" S for star...rhymes with car...and pan". Oops oh well the general idea is there.

Jason's surgery went well yesterday. He is a very brave little boy, who took the doctor's hand and walked off into the operating room. He slept most of yesterday (and last night thank goodness) and seems really good today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home