The Gass-Lachance family

Thursday, June 14, 2007

real time update

- Every night I sing songs to Jason. The other night I asked which one he wanted. “The bunny one.” I didn’t know a bunny one. “Jason, can you tell me more about it?” “The one that makes me think of the water.” I still didn’t know so I asked him to sing me a little. “My bunny lies over the ocean...”

- A couple of weeks ago, we took the kids to our friend Janet’s Birthday party at the Mercury Lounge. It was around their bedtimes so we didn’t know how it would go. How it went is that our kids came in, saw the stage and started to dance, for about 45 minutes. They loved the disco ball. It all ended in tears of course when a red ballon went missing.

- Real time, 129 Shannon St.. Jason has melted down. Keira is poopy. I have been trying to update this blog for weeks and I guess the wait continues…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home