The Gass-Lachance family

Monday, June 27, 2011

Transition time

We always spend a lot of time preparing jason for transitions but I have needed a lot of time for this one. Tomorrow is Keira and I's last preschool day today. Jason's school then ends and the dynamic duo becomes a trio. I sometimes feel stressed about the financial impact my leave has had and may have (anybody got a job for me?) but I look back and remember enjoying and treasuring every moment. Hopefully both kids got something out of it along the way too!!

Today Keira made a pile of lost ant signs that we posted along Oxford Street Very cute. She worked very hard on them.

She spent some time making up songs today One had a grungy kind of tone and was like "Time to eat the cheerios. Time to eat the cheerios. Repeat 4 times. Time to eat the carrot. (x2). Time to eat the bunny ear (!)" She also had a more pleasant one that she was struggling with but was a counting song about Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home